In Gaza, if you criticize Israel; You’ll never be able to leave Gaza.
– In Gaza, if you criticize Hammas; You’ll be called a collaborator.
– In Gaza, if you criticize Fateh; You’ll never have a job!
– In Gaza, the only jobs available are taxi driver, tunnel trafficker and a politician.
– In Gaza, the sound of drones is higher than common sense.
– In Gaza, the sound of F16s shakes houses.
– In Gaza, the sound of people is muted.
– In Gaza, NGOs rip the hearts of graduates for illusionary projects.
– In Gaza, Israel – in association with international organizations – narrowed our righteous demands only to involve food stamps and temporary jobs.
– In Gaza, governmental organizations worry only about the narrow political interests of the faction they represent.
– In Gaza, getting a passport can only be attained if someone is not a member of an opponent group.
– In Gaza, traveling is restricted on those with dire relief needs.
– In Gaza, power cuts are part of daily life.
– In Gaza, buffer zones are only entered by internationals.
– In Gaza, the silent majority exists only in statistics.
– In Gaza, people classified as two classes; those who own everything; and those who are owned by the owners of everything.
– In Gaza, masked men ask you who you are.
– In Gaza, Israel presses the on/off button as they wish and no-one can tell them stop!
IN GAZA, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT; ANYTHING YOU SAY OR DO CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN THE COURT OF LIFE!
via IN GAZA | Gaza Youth Breaks Out.